Tuesday, November 6, 2012

An Internet Marketing System That Works

If you owned hundreds of profitable websites, each one earning money 'round-the-clock, would you give them away? Well, as it just so happens, I have an army of money-making websites and… I Want To Give One Of My Money-Making Websites To You! I'll reveal why in a moment. But first, let me introduce myself and explain why I would give away my money-making websites. My name is Joel Peterson and you've probably never heard of me. That's because I'm shy by nature and until recently I was more than happy to stay out of the limelight. I recently perfected an online money-making system that allows me and my family to live a very comfortable life. In fact, I've made as much as… $253,741.99 In A Single Month! On an average month, I make between $75,000 and $125,000. I'm not telling you this to brag because life used to be very different for me. You see, just five years ago I was flat broke. I got laid off 3 times in one year. I had over $50,000 in credit card debt. In fact, things got so bad I had to file for bankruptcy. My back was against the wall. I have a wife and five kids (yes five!) so… I Was Forced To Find A Way To Make Money On The Internet Failure was simply not an option. So I started researching different ways to make money on the internet. I tried a few different methods but each one failed miserably. Finally, I got fed up. I couldn't afford to fail and I couldn't afford to wait. I need to find a way to make money online… and make it fast. That night I sat down with a yellow legal pad and I mapped out what I now call… “The Mini-Site Formula” The Mini-Site Formula is different from any other internet money-making system because… You don't have to pay for advertising so you can get started even if you don't have much cash. You don't have to baby-sit your mini-sites. They make money 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and it doesn't matter if you're sitting at the computer or vacationing in Africa. You don't have to deal with any customers or ship any products. You don't have to worry about what happens when Google and the other search engines adjust their ranking criteria because you'll still be making money. You don't have to be a computer expert or some kind of internet marketing genius. If you can follow step-by-step instructions, that's all you need to make money with the Mini-Site Formula. I know what you're thinking. You've heard it all before. You've been burned in the past. And you're skeptical. You're probably wondering what makes the Mini-Site Formula so different from anything else out there. That's why I'm offering to… Give You One Of My Established, Up-and-Running, Money-Making Websites Just To Prove My System Works! Now at this point you've got to be wondering about me. You've got to be wondering why anyone would give away a money-making website. Well, I do have something to confess. You see, none of my money-making websites earn $1,000 or more per day. In fact, not a single one of my websites makes even $100 a day. Heck, most of my profitable mini-sites don't even earn $10 bucks a day. Believe it or not, the average profit from one of my mini-sites is… Just $3 A Day! You see when most people try to make money on the internet, they go for the home-run. They try to make one single website earn $100 or $1,000 dollars a day. I've been down that road and it's darn near impossible to make it work. So instead of swinging for the fences… I Just Bunt! I don't even try to launch a website capable of earning thousands of dollars a day. All I want is a website that earns a consistent $3 a day. Best of all, I've created a system that allows me to launch one of these money-making “mini-sites” in just… 30 Minutes! Now think about this for a minute: $3 a day certainly doesn't sound like much, but because it only takes about 30 minutes to set up these mini-sites, the profit potential really starts to add up. See for yourself: Each Website you build = $3 / day... In this collection, I reveal every single aspect of my proven Mini-Site Formula. All you have to do is watch the videos and follow my step-by-step instructions and you'll be on your way towards building a legion of money-making websites. I cover everything, including: How to pick a topic for your mini-site Quick and easy ways to get your mini-sites online even if you have no technical skills How to use your mini-sites to make money without ever dealing with customer support, or without ever shipping any products How to get traffic to your mini-site within 15 minutes A quick way to get your mini-site listed on the search engines. This method works quickly, but more importantly your sites will have “staying power” Step-by-step instructions on how to turn your first $3 mini-site into an army of 100 or even 1,000 money-making websites Plus, I give you dozens of "Over-My-Shoulder" videos so you can follow along and do exactly what I do as I'm launching profitable mini-sites. Follow along and watch as I reveal my proven system in five easy-to-understand modules. In short, I've left no stone unturned. Everything you need to know about making money on the internet with my mini-site formula has been revealed. Now… Here's Why I Strongly Believe YOU Can Make Money On The Internet With My Mini-Site Formula… If I were the only person to make money online with my mini-site formula, you could call it a fluke. If I taught my system to someone else, and they made money with my system… you could call it a coincidence. But if three or more people all made money with my proven formula, you have to call it a pattern. Once you find a proven pattern, you can simply follow the same path to achieve the results you want. Real Results From Regular People There's a pattern developing right here. Regular people with no special talents or skills are using my Mini-Site Formula to create massive fortunes online. Why I'm Willing To Reveal My Private Money-Making Formula… At this point you might be wondering why I would possibly reveal my secret mini-site formula. The answer may shock you. Here's the deal: If you use my proven Mini-Site Formula and make $100,000, $500,000 or even $1,000,000 a year… it won't affect my business one bit. You see, I'll teach you how to build your mini-sites by choosing topics WITHOUT much competition. So it's highly unlikely that we'll be fishing from the same pond. Put yourself in my shoes. If you developed a proven way to make money online… and it didn’t matter how many people found out about it… why WOULDN'T you share your system? How Much Does It Cost To Get Started? The Choice Is Up To You! I'll be blunt. I'm pulling back the curtain and revealing everything I've learned over the past 5 years as I perfected my Mini-Site Formula. Remember, this is the formula that allowed me to make as much as $253,741.99 in a single month. My average monthly is $75,000 - $125,000 thanks to this system. Even if you only build 1/10TH as many profitable mini-sites as I have, you're still looking at a potential monthly income of $7,500 - $12,500. Sure, an automatic five-figure monthly income won't make you the richest person in the world but at that level… Money Will Never Be A Concern Again Plus, don't forget I'm going to give you one of my already established, up-and-running, profitable miniature websites. On average, each of my money-making websites earns about $3 a day so that's a yearly income of over $1,000 right off the bat – even if you never build another mini-site! I'm calling this my “Instant Profit Option” because with this option I'm giving you one of my very own money-making websites so you can start making money right from day one. You get my entire Mini-Site Formula System AND one of my own profitable, established, up-and-running mini-sites. At this time there are only 25 22 Instant Profit Option packages available and the price is $1,997.00. Because I'm giving you a money-making website, there are no returns allowed with the Instant Profit Package. Or if you prefer… You Can Have My Entire Mini-Site Formula System At A Huge Discount Just five short years ago, I was flat broke. So I understand that not everyone can afford the Instant Profit Option. And that's OK. Here's how you can start building your own empire of profitable mini-sites without spending a fortune: I call this the “Bootstrap Option”. You'll get the complete Mini-Site Formula collection which teaches you everything you need to know to build your own empire of profitable mini-sites. With this option you will NOT receive one of my established websites, but you still get my entire Mini-site Formula system which shows you how to launch money-making mini-sites in just 30 minutes. Best of all, the price for this option is just $97. And your investment is fully-covered by a 60 day money-back guarantee. IEARNINGS DISCLAIMER EVERY EFFORT HAS BEEN MADE TO ACCURATELY REPRESENT THIS SERVICE AND IT'S POTENTIAL. EVEN THOUGH THIS INDUSTRY IS ONE OF THE FEW WHERE ONE CAN WRITE THEIR OWN CHECK IN TERMS OF EARNINGS, THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THIS SERVICE AND PRODUCTS IN THIS MEMBERSHIP. EXAMPLES IN THESE MATERIALS ARE NOT TO BE INTERPRETED AS A PROMISE OR GUARANTEE OF EARNINGS. EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON THE PERSON/WEBSITES USING OUR PRODUCT, SERVCE, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES. WE DO NOT PURPORT THIS AS A "GET RICH SCHEME." YOUR LEVEL OF SUCCESS IN ATTAINING THE RESULTS CLAIMED IN OUR MATERIALS DEPENDS ON THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES MENTIONED, YOUR FINANCES, KNOWLEDGE AND VARIOUS SKILLS. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER ACCORDING TO INDIVIDUALS, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. NOR ARE WE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF YOUR ACTIONS. MATERIALS IN OUR PRODUCT AND OUR WEBSITE MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT INCLUDES OR IS BASED UPON FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE SECURITIES LITIGATION REFORM ACT OF 1995. FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENTS GIVE OUR EXPECTATIONS OR FORECASTS OF FUTURE EVENTS. YOU CAN IDENTIFY THESE STATEMENTS BY THE FACT THAT THEY DO NOT RELATE STRICTLY TO HISTORICAL OR CURRENT FACTS. THEY USE WORDS SUCH AS "ANTICIPATE," "ESTIMATE," "EXPECT," "PROJECT," "INTEND," "PLAN," "BELIEVE," AND OTHER WORDS AND TERMS OF SIMILAR MEANING IN CONNECTION WITH A DESCRIPTION OF POTENTIAL EARNINGS OR FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE. ANY AND ALL FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS HERE OR ON ANY OF OUR SALES MATERIAL ARE INTENDED TO EXPRESS OUR OPINION OF EARNINGS POTENTIAL. MANY FACTORS WILL BE IMPORTANT IN DETERMINING YOUR ACTUAL RESULTS AND NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE RESULTS SIMILAR TO OURS OR ANYBODY ELSES, IN FACT NO GUARANTEES ARE MADE THAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE ANY RESULTS FROM OUR IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES IN OUR MATERIAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment